If you have any questions or would like to submit content, please email Anita Bowtell
- City of Melbourne | COVID-19 update
- ATO | New relief measures | Support for Tax Professionals
- Australia Government | Where to get advice | IP Australia extensions of time due to COVID-19
- Beyond Blue | Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
- Business Victoria | Advice, updates and support to help your workplace plan and respond to COVID-19
- Dept of Education, Skills and Employment | Restart incentive for hiring mature age workers
- Dept of Health and Humans Services (DHHS) | COVID-19 updates
- Fair Work Ombudsman | Fair Work Act COVID-19 workplace law changes
- IP Australia | 8th edition of the annual Australian Intellectual Property REPORT 2020
- MyBusiness.com.au | JobKeeper rules explained (14 April 2020)
- Small Business Mentoring Service COVID-19 Guide | SBMS Key information guide (PDF)
- Small Business Victoria | Reopening Restaurants & Cafes Q&A
- Victorian Small Business Commission | Dealing with rent in response to COVID-19
- World Health Organization (WHO) | Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic Public Advice
City of Melbourne | New Business Grants Now Open – Apply here
AU$5 million in new grants are available for businesses located within the City of Melbourne. Invest in online and e-commerce, do training and professional development, and undertake capital works. Designed to support businesses affected by COVID-19.
City of Melbourne | COVID-19 Business Concierge Hotline: Call 9658 9658 and press 1 for business
Got questions? Get one-on-one advice from the City of Melbourne’s COVID-19 Business Concierge Hotline. Businesses and organisations can access support and important business information and ask about the CoM local economic support package.
Business Victoria | Business Support Fund – grants and assistance
The Victorian Government has launched the $500 million Business Support Fund to help small businesses survive the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and keep people in work.