MBN B3000+ Awards: Key Dates 2020
- 15 January: OPEN Business Awards Nominations are open
- 20 February: LAUNCH Event with Deputy Lord Mayor, cocktail evening
- Monday 31 August: CLOSE Award Submissions at Midnight
- Tuesday 01 – Friday 11 Sept: JUDGING Period
- Thursday 17 Sept: ANNOUNCE Winners @ B3000+ Awards Presentation Ceremony*
- 24 Sep: SHOWCASE B3000+ Winners @ MBN EXPO*
Please note the Award submissions and judging are all done online and via phone conversation to support the current need to social distance. Depending on the Victorian Government advice, the Presentation Ceremony will be conducted via ZOOM or in person, to be confirmed.
Award entries are free to financial Melbourne Business Network Members. All other entries will incur a $49 ex gst fee to enter which will also include a 12 month Individual Membership from the time of entry.
Awards Categories 2020
The “B3000+ Business of the Year Award 2020” will be selected from:
Click on titles for more detail and nomination form
1. ALAN KNIPE INNOVATION AWARD
Supported by StarRez
This Award is open to businesses that have developed an invention or initiative that has resulted in the creation of a unique or new product, service, system, device or process.
2. NEW BUSINESS AWARD
Supported by Northbridge Capital
This Award is open to businesses that have been operating for over 12 months but less than 3 full financial years and is proving to be a success. This could include, but is not limited to, growth in turnover, market share, employee numbers and / or customers; business expansion; new product development; repayment of loans etc.
3. FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
Supported by Advancing Women
Female entrepreneurs are positive role models for women and youth, and play an important role in reaching out to the community. The Female Entrepreneur Award recognises outstanding achievement by women entrepreneurs that:
- Best exemplify effective leadership, innovation, business growth and sustainability
- Demonstrate cultural, social and environmental awareness
- Demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the well-being of the larger community.
4. YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
Supported by Business Authorities
Young entrepreneurs are positive role models and play an important part in future innovation and success of the industry in which they operate. The Young Entrepreneur Award recognises outstanding achievement by entrepreneurs who are under the age of 30 that can demonstrate a positive contribution, impact and/or achievement in any or all of the following areas:
• Best exemplify effective leadership, business growth or sustainability
• Successful start-up or innovation with proven 12+ months of success
• Demonstrate cultural, social and environmental awareness
• Demonstrate a commitment to enhancing the well-being of their industry.
For further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dates to be confirmed when more information on restrictions is provided by the Victorian Government