STATEMENT ON COVID-19
The Melbourne Business Network is monitoring the COVID-19 situation very carefully. The safety and wellness of our Members and community is at the forefront of our decision making and as such, we have postponed our face-to-face activities until we have greater clarity on when it will be safe to resume. For this, we will follow the Government and WHO as to when to organise those events.
Until that time, we will be hosting a number of webinars on topics chosen to provide assistance on business-critical issues at this time. Additionally, if you have a topic that you would like to know about, then please let us know. Meanwhile, review our events page for more details on our upcoming events.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please email Anita Bowtell
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy. Thank you for your support and understanding in this time of uncertainty.
President, Melbourne Business Network
27 March 2020
- Dept of Health and Humans Services (DHHS) | COVID-19 updates
- City of Melbourne | COVID-19 update
- Victorian Small Business Commission | Dealing with rent in response to COVID-19
- Business Victoria | Advice, updates and support to help your workplace plan and respond to coronavirus COVID-19
- World Health Organization (WHO) | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemicCOVID-19
- ATO | New relief measures
- Australia Government | Where to get advice
City of Melbourne | New Business Grants Now Open – Apply here
The CoM are offering $5 million in new grants for businesses located within the City of Melbourne. Invest in online and e-commerce, do training and professional development, and undertake capital works. Designed to support businesses affected by COVID-19.
City of Melbourne | COVID-19 Business Concierge Hotline – Call 9658 9658 and press 1 for business
Got questions? Get one-on-one advice from the City of Melbourne’s COVID-19 Business Concierge Hotline. Businesses and organisations can access support and important business information, and ask about the CoM local economic support package